One of the great things about living in San Diego is that abundance of outdoor movie screenings all summer long. If you haven’t been to any yet, there is still plenty of time left in the summer! Here are a few of the outdoor movies in San Diego in July:
- July 6th and 7th. Pulp Fiction. Catch this Quentin Tarantino classic at Cinema Under the Stars. There will be snacks available for purchase along with reclining chairs available for reserve.
- July 8th. The Lego Batman Movie. This family-friendly movie will be shown at Presidio Park. There is free parking available and concessions for purchase. It is also dog-friendly, so you can bring Fido along, too.
- July 18th. Major League. This movie is shown at Stone Brewing Liberty Station. Come early to save your spot on the lawn and enjoy a pre-movie dinner!
One part of an enjoyable outdoor movie experience is being prepared. You need to bring along some essentials.
- Blanket. If you plan on sitting on the ground, bring two. Even hot summer days in San Diego can turn into chilly nights.
- Food. Check the rules for the location to see what is allowed, but you can usually at least bring a few snacks. Some people pack full picnic dinners.
- Flashlight. Bring a flashlight or use a flashlight app on your phone to avoid stepping on anyone as you make your way in the dark.
The team here at El Cajon Mitsubishi hopes you enjoy this summer’s outdoor movie lineup!